Companies and associations
Entrepreneurs have various options for establishing partnerships through a company or an association. Good statutes form a necessary basis for this. Moreover, by drafting well-considered agreements with shareholders, managers and/or other partners, a company can anticipate all possible disagreements and/or problems.
VSA strives to be at the side of your company as a partner. We are responsible for corporate housekeeping and guide you through the entire process of restructuring and acquisitions.
In the event of a dispute, the VSA corporate unit represents your interests with the greatest care, whether in amicable negotiations or in court proceedings.
- formation of companies and associations
- corporate housekeeping, including the conformity of the articles of association with the new code of companies and associations (read here a blog and opinion contribution);
- guidance from takeovers en restructuring of companies and associations
- editing of shareholder, management and other company law agreements (read here a blog and opinion contribution)
- editing of family charters and guidance with family governance, such as the organization of family councils
- assistance of companies, associations and their shareholders, members and directors in conflicts, including disputes between shareholders and members of associations, disputes regarding directors' liability, disputes arising from an acquisition
- assistance in fulfilling the legal obligation of the UBO register, and if necessary submitting an application to limit the visibility of the information