Van Steenbrugge Advocaten stands for corporate, sports and criminal law. The firm is a warm and close group of 24 lawyers who can count on a dedicated administrative team.
Reception in a busy law firm is a core task that has to be performed to perfection. We are therefore looking for a motivated receptionist who will provide our clients with a warm, professional and discreet welcome with the greatest care and a smile.
You are the point of contact for our clients and lawyers, and you are the ambassador of our firm's style and values.
Your other duties include:
- First-line customer contact by telephone and on site, ensuring an orderly reception and meeting rooms
- Reception, diary management, organising appointments and meetings, postal and e-mail processing, typing out legal documents via dictations
- All-round administrative, logistical and facility support tasks: data entry, copying, scanning, filing and archiving, checking files for completeness, library management
- Support in the organisation of small-scale events
- Office supply: stock management of office supplies, contacts with suppliers
- Marketing support: website and social media management
- Accounting support: following up payments and debtor management
- Stylish and neat appearance, neat language with a pleasant voice
- Trained in office, communication, event management, office assistance, reception, office languages, marketing, logistics, accounting or relevant experience is a plus
- Perfectly Dutch speaking with decent knowledge of French and English, both verbally and in writing
- Computer literacy with good command of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams)
- Communicative, customer- and service-oriented
- Professional, stress resistant, collegial and discrete
- Proactive with a sense of initiative and an eye for detail
- Flexible, both in terms of working hours and of tasks
- Positive attitude with a healthy dose of motivation and interest
- Fast start-up in full-time employment
- Fascinating working environment in a dynamic office with enthusiastic colleagues and all necessary facilities in a beautiful green environment a stone's throw from the center of Ghent
- Challenging position with a varied range of tasks
- Correct remuneration supplemented with meal vouchers
Are you an administrative jack-of-all-trades? Are you fluent and professional in contacts with customers and colleagues? Are you immediately available, service-oriented, discrete, independent, but can also work well in a team? Then this vacancy is for you!
You can send your motivation letter and curriculum to email@example.com.
Every application is treated discreetly.